When you want a professional caterer backed by a well-known reputation for delicious food catering and an amazing service staff, Red Sky Café in Duck is the caterer for you. We offer party catering on the Outer Banks as well as private Chefs On Call. For the most memorable event or wedding catering experience, we guarantee to delight you and your guests.
Here’s what one of our clients had to say about our party catering on the Outer Banks:
“Your food, professionalism, and personalities ALL ROCK!! You made us feel very at ease, and we felt that you took the time to personalize our event. You were also very gracious and accommodating with our requests.” -Sincerely, Lisa &Ray
Quality Food & Service that you can count on:
- Our highly trained catering team has it all. We will prepare the most unique and creative meal ideas for your event, using only the freshest ingredients available to us.
- Our service staff not only provides fast, friendly, professional service, but they are also trained to decorate food dishes and food display tables to match the surrounding décor of your venue.
- When it comes to party catering on the Outer Banks, our staff strives to exceed your expectations.
- Our head chef offers the experience and expertise needed to host the most magnificent catered event.
Need a Private Chef?
The Red Sky Café in Duck also offers a Chefs On Call service. A private chef will cook for you, your friends, and family in your own home. For all of your party catering needs, contact us today to see how we can help you have a successfully catered event.
When someone you love achieves an important goal, has a birthday, graduates, or even retires, why not celebrate in style with a congratulatory dinner? Party catering on the Outer Banks is a great avenue to consider when you want to show that special someone how very proud you are of their achievements. At the Red Sky Café in Duck, we offer several solutions for hosting the ultimate catered party.
An Intimate Affair
Red Sky Café offers professional Chefs On Call, and this is the perfect compliment to hosting an intimate party in your own home. Imagine being able to play the role of host or hostess without the burden of cooking. Our Chefs On Call service allows you the perfect opportunity to celebrate with your friends and family, while we do all of the cooking.
Host a Huge Celebration!
If you need to host a celebration that is too large for your own home, party catering on the Outer Banks is also a popular choice. You secure the location, and let us worry about the food. You can host a formal sit down dinner or offer a buffet style dinner selection. Join us for dinner to experience some of the delicious dinner creations that you can offer to your own guests.
With either of these options, your party can be as casual or as formal as you desire. The Red Sky Café offers the finest in OBX party catering services, and our food is guaranteed to impress your guests. For all of your party catering needs, you can count on the experience and professionalism of our top OBX chefs.
If you want to see the professional Chef Wes at work, check out this cooking class that he taught at the Aquarium!
If you are considering wedding catering on the Outer Banks, the Red Sky Café offers the finest and freshest local seafood, seasonal ingredients, prime cuts, and unmatched creativity. Today, our catering team would like to offer you a few tips that will ensure a spectacular dinner event. There are several avenues to take that will help you save money and keep your guests happy.
Beer, Liquor, & Wine Ideas:
- Serving liquor is usually less expensive than serving wine. A bottle of liquor will produce three times the amount of drinks compared to a bottle of wine. Of course, you may still offer beer and wine to suit your guest’s preferences.
- Instead of serving champagne, select a fun and festive specialty drink to serve to your guests. If you really want to cut costs, serving a non-alcoholic beverage during the toasts is also an option.
- Guests typically eat and drink less during the afternoon hours. If you schedule wedding catering on the Outer Banks earlier in the day, as opposed to hosting an evening dinner, you will save money on both drinks and food.
Guests smiling and entertained at their tables!!
Provide your guests with a dinner menu. This way they know what to expect, and you can explain any unique or exotic dishes to them. Entertain your guests with a fun wedding favor to show your appreciation for their attendance. This will also be a great conversation starter, and everyone loves a gift whether it’s large or small.
For wedding catering on the Outer Banks, contact us today to get a taste of the amazing dishes we have to offer. We promise that you and your guests will be delighted by this gourmet food experience. And don’t forget about our Chefs On Call, who will gladly cook for you in your own home while you are busy preparing for your wedding.
If you are considering party catering on the Outer Banks, there are plenty of things to think about from food to location. The Red Sky Café offers party catering services as well as Chefs On Call, and we feature fresh local food, with an eclectic twist. Today we would like to suggest a few useful tips in preparing for your special event. Read more